Caviar Merchant » Returns & Exchanges
Flat Rate Shipping: $24.99
Returns & Exchanges
1. Caviar Merchant business practices are guided by the Florida Food Safety Act, FDA and other pertinent federal, state and local food safety rules and regulations.
2. Caviar Merchant Company mission is to safeguard the public health and promote the public welfare by protecting the consuming public from injury by product use and the purchasing public from injury by merchandising deceit, flowing from intraslale and intrastate commerce in food.
3. Caviar Merchant uses special, secure, temperature and humidity controlled packaging technology to assure safe food transportation to its destination.
4. Any accidental transportation damage must be addressed with shipping carrier in accordance with their specific policy.
5. To prevent our product from the risks associated with spoilage, adulteration or misbranding, we cannot resell returned food items. Hence, we must discard returned food.
6. For public safety reasons, all food sales are FINAL SALE. No return or exchange claims will be accepted.
7. All delivery dates are approximate. Caviar Merchant shall not be liable for any damage as a result of any delay or failure to deliver for any reason including, but not limited to, problems with suppliers, any act of God, act of Buyer, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request, fire, flood, accident, sabotage, strike, slowdown or other labor difficulties, war, riot, delay in transportation, or defaults of common carriers. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period of time equal to the time lost because of delay. Buyer's exclusive remedy for Caviar Merchant's inability to deliver for any reason shall be rescission of this agreement, which Buyer may only exercise before Caviar Merchant has delivered the product to a carrier at any point of shipment.
8. This agreement and the terms and conditions hereof shall constitute the entire agreement between Caviar Merchant and Buyer. No term or provision of this agreement may be amended, waived, dischargedvor terminated orally, but only by an instrument in writing signed by all parties, except as otherrwise expressly provided herein.
9. This agreement and all rights hereunder shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to any rules or principles of conflicts of laws that might look to any jurisdiction outside of the Slate of Florida). The parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of any Federal or stale court located in Mlami-Dade County, Florida, and each party irrevocably agrees that any action may be heard and determined in such Federal or state court. The parties further irrevocably waive to the fullest extent that each may effectively do so, the defense of an inconvenient forum to the maintenance of any action in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
10. In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this transaction (whether suit be brought or not), the unsuccessful party in such dispute shall pay to the successful party all costs and expenses incurred by the successful party, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, including costs and attorney.
- Elite Reserve Oscietra
- Imperial Osetra Caviar
- Royal Osetra Caviar
- Siberian Sturgeon
- Venezia Caviar
- Onix Royale Osetra
- Truffle Pearls Caviar
- Kaluga Caviar
- Hackleback Caviar
- White Sturgeon Caviar
- Paddlefish Caviar
- American Bowfin Black
- Ghost Pepper Bowfin
- Trout Caviar
- Salmon Roe Caviar
- Whitefish Caviar
- Gift Sets