Shipping & Handling Policy
1. Shipping method: After an item has been added to the "Shopping Cart", you may select the shipping method. Perishable Items are shipped via FedEx/UPS Priority Overnight (1 day). For Non-perishable Items you may select UPS Ground delivery service (3 - 7 days). If you decide to combine perishable and non-perishable items from your order in one shipment, the entire order will be classified as perishable.
Due to shipping limitations, we are unable to ship packages for delivery on the following holidays or the day thereafter: New Year's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
4. Saturday delivery available for Priority Overnight shipping only. Extra Saturday Delivery fee applies. To receive Saturday Delivery you must select a checkbox during checkout. Orders must be placed by Friday 12:30 PM EST.
5. We are unable to accept orders for delivery to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
6. Products freshness: Marky's has a dedicated commitment to ensuring the safe, efficient delivery of our food products. To this end, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our FreshShip packaging system. We use an air tight, fully insulated, temperature retaining packaging system that keeps its contents cool for a full 48 hours in ambient temperatures of up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit or 24 hours in temperatures up to 105 degrees. Through the use of the FreshShip packaging system, Marky's can absolutely guarantee that the food products you receive from us are in the same fresh condition as when they left our facility.
The FreshShip system combines a reusable, seamless, molded polystyrene cooler chest with a non-toxic refrigerant gel pack and strategically placed chips of dry ice. Your perishable foods are temperature controlled within the confines of the polystyrene, which itself is encased in an outer cardboard shipper. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill the remaining areas with void fill to minimize the amount of air circulating within the system. As an added bonus, you get to keep the cooler and the refrigerant gel packs to use for your next picnic or road trip. In the winter months, we may utilize a less robust system for the cooler states.Due to possible delays in the transportation process, part of the product may be frozen to preserve freshness. Some product has been subjected to thermal treatment to preserve it's freshness and taste.
We ask that you (or someone else) are available at the delivery address to sign for the package and refrigerate perishable items upon delivery as soon as possible. In case you choose to leave the package at your door Caviar Merchant will not take responsibility if perishable items spoil. To feel the genuine flavor and real freshness of fine gourmet products, please make the essential preparations in advance.
7. Returns and Exchanges: All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh and should be inspected immediately upon arrival. Credit will not be granted if unsatisfactory items are discarded or partially consumed. Please keep all packaging intact for any returns. All claims must be made within twenty-four hours of receipt of shipment and a return authorization code will be issued. Once the claim is received and accepted by CaviarMerchant, we will automatically re-ship merchandise. No returns will be accepted without this code.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE SHIPPED TO:
Attn: Customer Service
5527 North Nob Hill Road
Sunrise, FL 33351
For more information about shipping, contact us.